Why do white guys want to date black girls for sex

I'm black I would to talk to a white guy but all they want from black girls is sex and I don't want to do it until I'm married

I understand that but wouldn't it be better to wait

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all,your observations are incorrect.Those are the guys you have met in your town or where ever.All white guys are NOT like that.

If you don't want to have sex until marraige,THEN...DON'T have sex until marraige.

What Guys Said 5

• Most guys are either looking for casual sex, or a girlfriend who they have sex with.

I'd hazard a guess that the guys who are waiting for marriage are also likely to be the type who don't date interracially.

• I wouldn't want to date one for sex, black girls are awesome and id be happy to marry one. all guys are different

• I would never enter a relationship that didn't involve sex. The vast majority of guys are the same... has nothing to do with you being black.

• Two questions: Are you saying that black guys don't do that when they are with you? Why do you think that black women aren't doing the same thing?

Every black woman that I've heard express interest in white guys always says something about there not being any good black men. That means when you find one, you're ditching that white guy you're with. He is just a placeholder.

• Regardless of race, men want sex

• Not necessarily

What Girls Said 4

• Majority of guys, regardless of race, want sex from girls, once again, reguardless of race

• date European men they value marriage more and rarely see color I have been talking to them and I see then in NY ...they are like Dgaz, even the English ones

This country is too silly for that..I mean American men

• White men are scum

• do you think guys want other girls not for sex?