Should I add her, even though I've not seen her in person since high school

A girl my best friend is trying to hook me up with has cancelled on two dates already (they weren't exactly dates, just events that she was supposed to come to) they were valid reasons (couldn't get off work).

I managed to find her Facebook and while I had originally decided to just wait until I met her to ask if I could add her, I kind of want to add her now.

Should I do it now, or later?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think maybe you should wait until you meet her? And also after you meet her and hopefully have a great time together, you don't have to ask her if you could add her. Personally, I would feel weirded out if you just added me without meeting me yet. What were the events like? Are they with a small group or something?

What Girls Said 1

• definitively wait, until you see her in person. you don't know if feeling have changed or not.

What Guys Said 2

• If she bailed twice on events she knew you were going to be at, she's probably not interested. A girl who likes you will make time to see you. "Couldn't get off work" isn't a valid excuse either. If you're scheduled to work then you should let the person know that and not commit to something until you're sure you have the time off. She seems flaky. Flaky girls aren't worth the time.

• I say don't give it much thought. This kind of thing makes you look needy and girls aren't attracted to that at all.

Think of it like this: supposedly she was a guy you knew once. Would you add her in that kind of situation if she was a guy? If you would - go ahead. If not - don't bother.

By the way it'd be much healthier for you not to get so heavy with this sh*t called 'Facebook'. It doesn't mean anything it's only a piece of media that works both ways between people.