Girls: If a guy was a straight edge would it be a turnoff?

Girls, if you went on a date with a guy and he told you he is a straight edge (no smoking, no alcohol, no drugs, doesn't do one night stands) would you continue to date him? Would you find the thought of a guy who doesn't drink, doesn't just have sex with just any girl as boring and unexciting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um...he sounds fantastic, actually. As long as he has a playful personality to go along with that, then we'd be all good :)

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't find him boring at all. Since when did having one night stands make a guy exciting?! It would be nice to date a straight edge guy, especially how I don't really like drinking alcohol but do it because my friends enjoy it so it's nice to be my true self around the guy I'm dating instead of my 'party animal who's fun and exciting' self which most people see.

• of course not. I would prefer that in a guy actually because I don't do any of those things either. And you can still be a fun person without doing those things.

• Yes! I would date him and no I don't find that boring or unexciting. He's not into that kind of thing and neither am I so that would be great. Like shadysworld said you can still be a fun person without doing those things.

What Guys Said 1

• I am pretty straight edge I guess, although I don't say it. Quit smoking, not interested in drugs or really partying hard, and dont' believe in ONS, I mean that's who I am. If a girl finds me boring, then so be it. I'm not changing myself for anyone else.