He broke up with me..Why does he still text me?

So my ex boyfriend broke up with me 4 months ago. Lately he has been texting me here and there. Not a lot, but considering he dropped from the face of the earth after the breakup, its been a significant amount of text messages. Anyway, the other day I asked him what were the reasons behind him texting me, and it took him 2 days to respond back. He responded by saying he texts me when things remind him of me. I didn't even respond back to him. In a guys opinion, do you think that he is just playing games with me and I should just let go and move on? Advice please..

Most Helpful Girl

• Block his number. He is a jerk who has a selfish motive behind his retaded game. Don't engage him

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah you should end it beacuse if he broke up with you once eventually he might do it again. I would just change my phone number or get a whole new phone with a different number and just leave him alone because I am pretty sure it hurt when he broke up with you, so why give him another oppurtunity to hurt you again.

• he's still looking for some side action

What Girls Said 2

• Of course he's playing games. Look how long it took for him to text and to respond. I think he's toying with your heart its sad but a lot of people are like this. It was hard to go through a heartbreak like this I'm sure do not allow it to happen all over again.Good luck

• Exes tend to keep the distance to avoid old frame and such. I don't think he meant to play games. He was just protecting himself and keeping distance with you.

It depends on you whether you'd like to keep in touch with him o