Would guys mind dating a woman who has hair loss?

I'm a young woman (24), and I have genetic hair loss. My hair is pretty thin and fine now, but it still looks normal. However, I know that due to my young age I will probably have thinner hair down the line, so I'll have to wear wigs, weaves, extensions or whatever, i.e. fake hair. And that's what upsets me. FAKE hair. Guys don't like fake women.

Would guys mind that? I mean, I don't want to sound full of myself, but I have a pretty face, nice body, I'm smart, funny, etc. As of now I have no problem getting guys, but I know in the long term this may become a problem.

It makes me sad, of course, I feel like less of a woman, and sometimes other women notice and make comments, and I honestly feel like it's a disfigurement. Sadly, much like with male balding, there's no cure. I'm completely healthy, also... I guess it's just bad luck that for whatever reason, my follicles just started shutting down.

What worries me the most is whether guys who could accept it exist... I mean, who wants a girl with fake hair? At least bald guys are acceptable and can look hot, but it's not the same for bald women :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel sorry for you, I get scared about how screwed I am as a balding man. No woman is going to want me from age 25+ as I'm going to be noticeably bald, it would be even worse for a bald woman as its less common. However you do have one advantage in that it will be more socially accepted for you to wear a wig than me. Don't worry about appearing fake, all the other women are wearing make up so why shouldn't you wear a wig?

What Guys Said 2

• If I like your face, I seriously couldn't care less about your thinning hair.

• honestly, I wouldn't mind at all

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you should be worried, any guys who genuinely likes you won't care, the only ones who do are the ones who'd just mess you around.

• That doesn't matter at all if one can really accepts you who you are and what you are. ;-_

I got hair loss before too and I really thought I was going bald. And I know how is the feeling of being bald especially I'm a girl..I'm glad that one friend of mine advised me to use this vitamins for hair loss at Reloxe and I didn't expect that my hair was grown a lot!

• A man love you will not mind such tiny flaw at all.