Do country/white boys like black girls?

I'm a black light skinned girls. And I like this white country boy. He's super cute, but he doesn't act all the way country. I really like him, but he said that his dad wouldn't let him date a black girl. but he said he would.( he said his dad isn't racist) I really like him, we flirt every day in class( both 15) he calls me gorgeous, cute, pretty, beautiful and he compliments me and stuff. I think he likes me but I don't know. Help please. Would you date a black girl country boys? What if your dad said no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay I'm a country boy and just because someone is country doesn't mean they're racist. Its not a matter of race but more a matter of social culture. If someone was "ghetto" , no I wouldn't date them. That group of people are usually the people that live in the suburbs, dress with loose clothing and act like theyre intercity gangsters. But, based on color or race, no its not really a factor at least for me. I've met at least two girls who were black

And they were nice people and I liked them alot.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't understand why the "light skinned" part was added, but back to the more pertinent matter.

This is the 21st century. If you like him and he likes you then you should give yourselves a chance. I've dated white girls and their families came around after getting to know me as an individual person. At your age your parent should start having less of a stranglehold influence on what you believe.

• I think she added the light skinned part bc she probably felt that gave her more of a chance bc she wasn't dark. I'm a black girl (dark skinned) and I dated a white guy for almost 3 years his daddy didn't like it but we were madly in love i still miss him but some things aren't mean to be. Love is love who ever you're meant for how light or dark you are won't matter hun. Love yourself and the right man will love you.

@Vickie_98 Pretty sure she just added light skin because she's lightskin. She gave a description of herself there is no problem with that it doesn't mean she thinks she's better than darkskin black girls. She IS lightskin.

@Alibabe Pretty sure she just added light skin because she's lightskin. She gave a description of herself there is no problem with that it doesn't mean she thinks she's better than darkskin black girls. She IS lightskin.**

• Go for it! The argument that his dad won't let him date a black girl is nonsens. If that dad doesn't want you to date because of your skin colour he's a racist and you should not take his arguments into account.
    However, if you're just 15 don't do crazy things... seeing each other for good chats and perhaps a hug shouldn't be a problem but I'd stop there if I were you :-)

• It's pretty obvious he likes you, the question is will actually do anything about it given what he's face at home?

• I was born in GA, but live in VT, I'm a (as my name suggests lol) and I don't have a problem with black people, unless they are like the "gangsta" type, then I just wanna bust em one lol. I would date a black girl if I felt that I liked her, but there isn't any up here where I live, and if my step dad said no, id probably do it anyways because he's a jerk anyways. but I did have a crush on a black girl in junior high, but I was and still am too shy to even ask any girl out, but to answer your question more straight forward like, I am a country boy, and would date a black girl, and if my dad said no, id do it anyways.

i hope this helps you somehow lol :)

have a good day maam

• You are a very pretty lady. I find very attractive. And I see no problem with interracial relationships. Yes Im white. :-) :-) :-) And I would date you

• I'm a country boy and I've never dated a black girl but I would. My dad probably would think it was weird but I would just find a way to tell him. Im Actually in the same situation with a city chick that's black. The answer to your? Is yes I would definitely date a black girl. I think opposites attract sometimes. Just ask him out. Nothing to lose right?

• I'm white and I don't like black girls since I'm not picking a car I also don't just like white girls. It's always about the individual for me. There's gorgeous women of any race!

If my family saw I was happy they would never discriminate against my girl

• sad to see the world hasn't changed much, parents threatening to disown their kids because or Pride.

Keep doing you, maybe one day, his old man will see the Light.

• i don't have a problem with black girls, I just don't like the "gangsta" guys/ girls, no offence. if my dad were to say no if I were to want to date a black girl, id tell him too bad its my life, but that's just me.

• some do..

• id date a black girl.

• yes i am a country guy and i am dating a black girl and its great have been strong for 2 months now

• Some of them do. It definitely sounds like the guy you like does. I say you should go with the flow with him and see what happens.

What Girls Said 3

• If their parents aren't so traditional or conventional, their country sons might go for someone 'diverse'.

• Girl do what you want && him as well. I'm 22 and just starting to live for me and only me. I've spent so many years trying to do what makes my parents happy and not disappointing them but things have happened that made me realize life is too short to live for someone else. Tell him too

• Don't be pathetic. Is he the only guy who gives you attention? If you were my little sister I would cuss you out.

This is what's gonna happen if you date a white redneck boy with racist family:

a) He will try to use you for sex and probably succeed. Not take you seriously because they don't date your kind

b) He will halfheartedly date you, but eventually listen to peer pressure and drop your butt and leave your ass for a white girl

c) You guys will get into your first major argument and he will get super mad and call you a n***** and hurt your feelings badly

You can do better. Black girls and country white people do not mix.

• ^^Okay who ever you are you are incredibly stupid. Honey don't listen to that bullshit. It's some bitter fuck who's probably 1.an undercover racist or 2. A bitter black women who had her heart broken by a white man. I tell you to go for it! And if he reject you he's not for you! Regardless of if he likes you or not. Know your worth it's hard to see when we really want something but in the pursuit of that thing don't lose you. You don't have to qualify for anything light or dark doesn't matter the man for you will want you inspite of. So yes take the shot approach him and if you're rejected move on. :)

• yes they would. the mere 1 percent who wouldn't is not even worth taking your chance on.

• A silly I am from Chicago and live in Georgia and my man is straight out of the country and he is white. I know people aren't use to that at all here in the south people black and white literally stare us down but trust me I've gotten even Ines who consider there selves to be racist to like me so keep staring us down and I'll walk with my head up higher.