Do you think it is easier to find a date within your social circle or outside it?

Of course if you are super attractive you may be able to date anyone, but for the average Joe, do you think it is easier to date people who you have regular social contact with or without?

I ask this question because I find I am popular within my social circle so girls tend to like me more than if a girl didn't know who I am (I guess that shows I'm not super attractive but whatever).

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's easier to date outside it so that there are not expectations and preconceptions about our relationship before it starts, no-one has an "opinion" to share, and there are not awkward moments leading up to a serious connection... HOWEVER, if you like someone and they like you back and the only reason you won't date is because of others... you will never be happy.

If you can be popular in your social circle, do not think that is because the girls know you... it is because you are doing something else that they find appealing. Popularity stopped being sexy when we all turned 18. Girls who only are attracted to popularity are just dead-heads, with no prospects. You want a girl to like you for you (and that is how we find love and stay in it), so consider this- you are a likeable guy. You do things NOW so that people like you, so that women like you. What is it? Then hone those skills and go out into the world and practice them :)

What Girls Said 1

• I can get a date literally anywhere. I don't date in my social circle because I don't want to complicate friendships but I like to date people in circles similar to mine lol

What Guys Said 1

• About the same but people like differences so I will say outside. Excitement is a turn on and so is adventure