Stages of women in NYC. What do you guys think of this?

I found this from a forum. What do you think of this.

Male traders in the city need to be aware of the 4 stages of single women in NYC. Here are the stages:

Stage one - The Fun Years -

Ages 18-23

Its all about having a good time and experiencing things. Relationships typically last 2-6 months with lots of casual dating in between. Sexual experimentation is always the rule rather then the exception.

Stage 2 - The Dinner Years -

Ages 24-28-

Women during this stage find that guys in NYC will pay just about any amount to go to dinner with them and find themselves to be high demand real estate. Guys are all over them as they go about NYC during everyday life. Its all about going to dinner with the next guy. The women become very picky with which guy they spend time with and demands increase with each year older they get for material things. The women in this stage will most always what you do and figure out how much money you may have. They will ask their friends how much they think you make. Sex doesn't seem as much of a priority as it seemed during the fun years and going out with someone with money and career is the priority of the day.

Stage 3 - The Transition -

Ages 29-34

Women during this stage are increasingly putting on weight and there are wrinkles starting to be seen on their faces. Chins and guts may appear during this stage. Women are still very demanding at this stage and even more so then the last stage, however, they are finding their appeal to men to be falling. They simply can't attract the same quality of guys as they did in the earlier stages. They are finding more and more that guys simply won't agree to go to high-cost dining establishments. The guys they are attracting are not the ones they really want or had during their earlier stage. Frustration sets in during the late phases of this stage.

Stage 4 - The late years where anything goes

Ages 35+

The women in this stage have already put on some weight and the age is evident in their faces. Guys routinely pass these type of women up. When there is a date, the guy demands that the lady pay half or even the entire date. The women in this stage are as agreeable to going to bed as the women in the earliest stage. In fact, these are the most agreeable women and easily pick-upable at your local bar. The women will sleep with most any guy of any age range and quality is not a concern anymore. Just getting sex is the real concern for these women. These women are also looking to get married and have kids. At this stage, they are the easiest to convince of such ventures. Some of the women in this stage will go on an exercise/dieting spree and become as slender as those in the fun years, but no amount of exercising or dieting will make age disappear...

Most Helpful Guy

• Only spent a week in NYC but I would say what you describe is true for some and not others (anywhere in the world).

Women that follow the pattern of behavior you describe probably end up as you say but women who pursue meaning in their life (beyond wanting rich guys to treat them to material things) and are interested in other people for who they are, and who seek to develop themselves personally and have something to offer the world definitely do not follow this pattern.

First encounter I had with women like this was in Miami in some ritzy club with dozens of Ferrari's parked out front. Managed to score heaps of drinks off these spoilt little rich girls (like no sh*t $600 a bottle vodka!) that were exactly as you have described (I was backpacking around the world so happy for a free night out). Any efforts to have any conversation about anything meaningful fell flat though.. I was shocked at how little the ladies wanted out of life (being only preoccupied with material things, none of which they had earned themselves). Not my cup of tea.

What Girls Said 2

• I've never been to NYC, but this just sounds like a bunch of sexist/misogynistic generalizations to me.

• Seriously? Shut up.

What Guys Said 1

• that sounds like something shallow girls go through, but I wouldn't put all girls in that category.