Why am I acting so crazy?

A little backstory, I was best friends with this guy in high school. I had always had feelings for him but never said anything because I thought it'd ruin our friendship. After graduation, we were texting one night and he told me he had feelings for me too. He told me he loved me and nothing happened and we kind of drifted apart because I moved away for college. I was back in town and we made plan but he never replied back so my fiend and I went to a party and I got pretty drunk and ended I blowing I his phone and being like a crazy girl and texting him how I still felt about him. I feel so dn for doing it because I looked so dumb but I honestly can't help it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It must be because you're drunk and you feel a lot for him.

What Guys Said 2

• Just tell him that you were drunk at the time, he won't think you're crazy. People do weird things all the time when they're drunk.

• I just texted him and let him know that I was really drunk and I was super embarrassed I acted that way and that I was sorry. He still hasn't texted me back

• It's best not to text him about it again, you gave him the message, now it's time for you to let it go, unless he decides to bring it up, or else he will start to question your sanity.

• When you know what you want and you want it badly enough, you'll find a way to get it however

there is a difference between a "want" and a "need to have" Think About It.

What Girls Said 0