I've never kissed one. Guys: is this weird?

I am an 18 year old small town girl, I have had boyfriends...but...i've never kissed one. I just wondered if you think that is weird. Like I said I come from a very small town where there isn't many guys, and almost half are my cousins. But is it weird that I'm 18 and haven't kissed a guy yet? Would you like a girl less if she was my age and hadn't kissed a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be blunt about it, it's not a boyfriend's business. So you chose to date outside of your family, either he respects it or he's stupid, there's no inbetween. Available males were very limited in your hometown, most men will understand, so don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 2

• The best thing to do is wait to find someone who you truly love. I am a 19 year old guy and have not had a girlfriend yet - so I don't think it is weird at all. Actually refreshing to hear :D

• I would think it's sweet. Don't worry about it

What Girls Said 0