Do you think dating someone else will help get him back?

I actually thought my ex had something for me still because when I saw his friends at certain places they would spy on me. I recently saw his brother and stepdad and they were just starring at me. Maybe if I am with someone that will help all the staring and spying. My mom told me "Maybe my ex would want me back if I was dating someone esle" I am always alone when I see his friends and family :( Advice?

Lets make this clear! I am not the type of girl who sleeps around. Its nothing wrong with dating someone. Secondly, what I was trying to say if he does not see me dating anyone it would make him think that he can get me anytime because I am not with anyone. I think that is what my mom is saying. Moving with your life will be helpful in showing your ex.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would want you less if you starting seeing another guy. That's probably just me and a few other million guys though.

What Guys Said 4

• It obviously makes you less desirable if you're f***ing some other dude.

• Sorry! not that type of girl...I date for a while before I decide to that!

• I guess you missed the point.

• 25-29? Really?

• Nothing says I miss you like sleeping with someone else.

• I wouldent want you back if you started seeing anther guy ide be genuinely hurt and probably pissed or mad at you.

What Girls Said 2

• DUMB IDEA. It causes more hurt and more issues.

If they are staring at you, pretend not to notice and focus on something else.

• no it's immature and stupid and won't work if he wanted you he would have tried already