Maybe it's just me, but I find that most if not all girls in their early to mid 20's are taken. common trend?

I feel like girls around my age are nowhere to be found. It's funny, even through online dating, I see maybe one or 2 girls from my city. Is this because it is a suburb and people just hook up early in life and stay together? How do all these girls find guys in no time? I know that some girls have trouble getting dates and things, but I feel like I never see a girl who is single, besides the fact that I wouldn't know what to do with a girl who was single, because I'd freeze up and be a chicken-sh*t

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww well I can relate to you dude. To be honest I am going to be 23 soon... and I know how it is when you see a hot person and are like Dang, I want! but then you fnd out they're taken lol.. It happens and I assume its harder for a man or woman when they get older to find somebody but don't worry.. There are single girls your age but they're in places like college, work, or partying at clubs lol.. online dating is good for older people but I know how hard online dating can be because you just meet 1. freaks, 2. fakes, or 3. shallow people on there lol... but good luck you will find somebody you are STILL young lol

and people break up allthe itme.. one day you will have your own woman :)

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 25 and have been single since I was 21 or 22.

It's fantastic! I do cool things while others sit at home with their significant others :)

• No, I have a friend who is 25 ,and non taken.

;Perhaps you are attracted to girls who are

Taken bro! Lol

• I know about 5 girl mates who are single who are 26-27. Maybe it's just your area

What Guys Said 3

• When I talk to girls, I find out they are single, if not, they just disappear when the talks get a little more serious. If you're looking online well, you'd be surprised how many emails attractive girls get daily.

I've gotten stuck meeting some really egotistical girls off online dating sites. I've Facebooked some potential contacts and found out girls who are engaged or married have wanted to hook up/date me. Attractive girls can easily get 50 emails from guys a day. Granted most of them are either perverts, the other portion of them are overly emotional guys who would never approach a girl in real life and have no social skills.

The other thing believe it or not is that there are a lot of girls who feel that if they are single, there is something wrong with them. If all their friends have boyfriends and they don't, they'll feel awkward about it.

• seems that is the most common time for people to be in a relationship

• I know girls that are single but none of them I am interested in, maybe you are having hte same problem