Help me please!!! I don't know what to do!!!!

So I have been working with this individual for the past 6 months, but it hasn't been until recently that I have been really intrigued by her to the point where I have wanted to get to know her. I was thinking about inviting her to a party of sorts, but I was too shy to ask. A co-worker told me that either I ask her or she would ask her for me. So to make a long story short she was unable to go, but added that she would have like to have gone. The reason she couldn't go was her child's father was going to be in town. However she found me at work one day and gave me her phone number. I have text her a few times and went and seen her at her location at work and chatted for a little while. While texting she sent me this message "I'm glad you texted me. My life is pretty chaotic and messy but you seem like a really fun person to hang out with". A few days later she sent me "Hope you're having a great weekend". The phone contact has been few and far between and I am confused by this. I know she is busy with her child, but I really want to get to know her, but also don't want to come off as pushy or as a bother to her. Any ideas to how to handle this or any assistance would be great! Thank you for your time.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds to me like she's eather still caught up with her childs dad, or someone else. I know because my boyfriend and I are taking it slow and its hard for me, but I have a couple of guy friends of course one wants more, but I always tell him things are crazy and I'm just not there. Maybe she doesn't want to hurt your feelings but she cannot be honest. I would like for my guy friend to just be a friend but he doesn't understand that. She maybe one of those girls that can only be a friend at this time in her life.

What Girls Said 3

• Please be careful with this. She is still in contact and probably in some sort of relationship with her child's father. So keep in mind they may still have feelings for each other. That could've why she isn't putting you near the top of her list. Don't get you hopes too high.

• I think you should move on. If she is interested, she will hint it out more. Or maybe she needs some time to decide weather she likes you enough to get more serious.

• Ok but are you OK with the fact that she has a child? Ask her on a picnic at a park and to take her child. It'll be a huge turn on for her if you do well with her kid trust.

• Oh yeah I'm good with it. But the child is young. Like less than a year old. The issue is I don't know where the chaotic part come in. Maybe that's her discouraging me from coming around.

• Kids can be a handful my dear. Trust. Just yet it out please! Let me know how the date goes! =) I'd love to hear from you.

What Guys Said 0