I don't know what to do! Please Help!!

I have been talking to this guy for six months and we started dating two months ago. I really like him, but he's a senior and and I'm a sophomore. We were talking about spending the rest of our lives together, but this weekend he changed plans last minute, so I went out with my best friend and two guys. I'm into cowboys and thought I could date someone who wasn't country, but this guy I was hanging out with this weekend made me realize I want to be with a country boy again. I don't want to hurt my current boyfriend and want him to end it, but I don't know how to get him to end it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should end it yourself miss. If you want everything, you'll end up with nothing.

Its pretty simple, If you want something, be ready to lose something for a change. Don't worry he'll get over it. But still, you can do whatever you want.

What Guys Said 1

• That's why teenagers shouldn't be planning for forever. That's completely ridiculous. Just end it with him. You'll both be fine.

What Girls Said 0