Texting- what do you think when you know someone sees your message but hasn't replied?

They reply later does it bother you or just make you want to ask? Do you know what they might be doing?

Most Helpful Girl

• They forgot

What Girls Said 3

• They busy or disinterested.

• I think they are probably busy and are gonna reply as soon as they can. Sometimes they don't though.

That's either because they had to deal with other stuff and forgot, or, in worse case, they don't want to answer. Whatever :)

• No, it doesn't bother me at all. There are a lot of times when I can't think of a reply at the moment or am too busy to reply. People have lives outside of talking to me.

What Guys Said 2

• I assume they are busy at the moment. If a few days have passed then they probably forgot about it or are ignoring me. Which reminds me, I need to email someone. =P

• They're probably busy and cannot answer calls or respond to text messages at the moment.