Left iPod at date's house?

We've been on two dates and on the second one (Sunday night), I forgot my iPod on his dock and he said it was okay and that I could get it when I came back. I really want it back because I'm in college and walk to classes and my job every day and like to listen to some music. I wouldn't mind seeing him again, but I don't want to rush everything seeing as it's been a day and a half. but I reallly want it back. How do I go about this? He's 7 years older (27) and has a full time job so he might be busy all week, but would a text asking if I could pick it up tonight or tomorrow be so bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• tell him you enjoy your music, an it part of your routine. If he Cares for you an has Respect for you he'll understand.

• yeah I cycle to my two jobs and college while listening to my music, spend about 3 hours on my bike a day in total and it's boring.

What Guys Said 7

• if you left your ipad texting him to see if you could pick it up tonight is totally fine... as long you don't open your trenchcoat in the nude, it shouldn't be too forward to just pick up your ipad... :) maybe on the way out turn around and offer a thank you hug and tell him to get ahold of you if he wants to hang out again... :)

• if it's yours there will be no problem to get it quickly... I wouldn't even blink before get it despite how hard I liked that person.

• I asked him this morning if I could get it later this evening or tomorrow if he wasn't busy and he said he'd let me know later and asked how my day was (he was at work) but anyways, he hasn't texted me yet and it's 8:30PM where I live. Now I'm really annoyed with him in general.

• " he said it was okay and that I could get it when I came back."

...

When are you coming back then?

I don't see what the hang up is.

• Better hope there's no naughtys on there. ;)

• Go on ebay and buy one of my 80 Ipods and you won't have to get your back?

• You left an item at his place. If it was your cell you would go back, right? What is the difference? Granted you could leave it there and use it as a reason to go and see him but doing so unexpectedly could also allow you to catch him with someone else or see something that you did not want to. Call or ask him for it.

• Yikes, you're 20 and dating a 27 year old

• so?

• it's maturity, not age. my mom at 20 married my dad who was 27.

• Like I said, I'm just sayin'

What Girls Said 0