Is it true that the majority of women only see a minority of men worth dating?

what about a guy would attract you the most? answer using the poll below.

• How he looks?
  • How confindent he is?
  • If he's funny?
  • How he treats u?
  • His personalty?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure it's true. But don't you think it's true for men too? I'd say in a bar scene, camping, playing on the river, concert, basically places where the majority of the crowd is my age, there are probably one out of 20 men I would be visually attracted to. Then, after they open their mouth that attraction probably drops to one out of 30. And right now we're strictly talking about a group of people that is my age. Definitely would not date the MAJORITY of men. Not necissarily because they aren't date worthy for anyone, they just wouldn't be compatible with me.

What Girls Said 7

• Choices B-D = E. So I chose E.

• 1.- how he treats me

2.- if he is funny.

3.-how he looks

4.- how confident he is

5.-his personality.

• 1 D

2 E

3 B

4 C

5 A

• How confindent he is?

• Looks matter the most because if a guy is really attractive it kinda makes almost everything he does "better" and if a guy is not attractive then we would never date. Looks is like the gateway to either enter the next phase or remain standing at the door.

How he treats me matters next because I'm the type of chick who is nice but I need a man who is nice and respectful to me also. If you are a jerk to me you will see my bad side and I don't like to show that much.

Personality and confidence matter and sense of humor is all lumped up with the guy's aura and vibe.

But honestly I'm mostly drawn with my eyes

Most guys are not the ideal man, they're either average or just someone I wouldn't go for. but average guys have a chance if they have other qualities that make up for it but yea to be honest only a minority of guys are really really hot

• not me, but as far as baby daddy's yes a minority... I'll hang out with anyone if they are nice to me!

• Majority

Minority

It doesn't matter

Just matters about that one person

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think that's true.

I think it IS true that women only see a minority of men as attractive based on their appearance alone. Most men, it is a combination of personality and looks overall that makes them appealing as a partner in a long term relationship.

Its probably true that only a minority of men are desirable in a short term relationship.

So that means that the more women are 'not looking for a relationship' or are just going for FWB, the more men are on the sidelines. Long term monogamy triggers more pairing up. Short term hookups mean most women can and will choose only to hook up with better looking men (then themselves).

• I think this applies to both men and women.

Dating is a personal journey. There are millions of people out there, but there are very few people that can provide specificially what we are looking for in a long term relationship.

• The most important factor isn't even a poll choice.

• Confidence tends to be the first and foremost thing that attracts women I think.

• Just believe what you see, not what girls say.

• Women outnumber men 2 to one and it makes me laugh that there are so many picky and entitled ones today. No one is ever happy with anything and always wants more. Divorce is 50% too.