Mix or black girls , would you date a white or black guy?

Mix or black girls , would you date a white or black guy?

do you think that white guys are inferior , what do you think of white guys?

same questions to white girls , other way around.

0|0
14|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Me personally even being mixed/black I would date a white guy, I just love their hair, sweet, caring attitudes, and I especially love their eyes, and their just really attractive to me. I told my parents don't expect me to bring home a black dude and now my grandma told me she's looking forward to mixed grandchildren lol. only 16 so she's going to be waiting for some time.

1|0
    2|1

What Girls Said 13

• I'm mixed and I've dated other mixed guys, black, white, and Asian guys. As long as our personalities click and we're attracted to each other physically and mentally and they have a good attitude I really don't have a preference.

0|0
    1|0
  • I've dated both white men and black men. No preference. Though for a while I thought I was the Kim K of the family.

That notion has been dispelled haha.

I can't discriminate because... I'm a part of each ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am dating a white guy. Four year relationship.

I would date a black guy too if he liked the same type of music, style, etc

I don't think white guys are inferior, however black men seem to be a little more muscular (body wise. Not a bad thing either its just the racial body types people have).

I am a black girl (if you couldn't tell by my pic)

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd date a white guy or a black guy. As long as we get along, it doesn't matter. Though, I've only dated white guys and the guy I'm currently in a relationship with is white.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like white guys

0|0
    1|0
  • i would date a white guy or black guy but preferably white guys right now since around my area most of the black guys cuss in every sentence sagg there pants low and yea ain't nobody got time for that

0|2
    1|2
  • I'll date a white or black guy, but I have to like the guy...

My boyfriend is white and I respect him

0|1
    1|2
  • I'm open to dating anyone. Race wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly I like white guys, and I don't see any problems with them as a black girl. I don't think white guys are inferior at all

0|1
    1|1
  • i dated white guys but I would like to date someone whose skin is tanned not black or white just tanned

0|0
    1|0
  • "do you think white guys are inferior" loooooool Are you talking about penis size?. No one is better than anyone.

0|0
    1|1
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • No

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 2

• As a black guy let me tell you... there are PLENTY of black girls who are into white guys!

Go out there and talk to black women! Don't let that old-ass stereotype of "they only date black men" stop you!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normally the black man who is deemed inferior.

0|0
    3|2