I don't believe this whole "it comes naturally" thing.

I just had my first kiss and... it SUCKED. It wasn't his first kiss. But it was bad. Was your first kiss good? If not how long did it take for you to get better? I'm embarrassed to kiss him again it was so bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• kissing is an art, honestly. I have heard people say that they know how well someone will be in bed with how they kiss. I have to say that I have had some amazing kisses from girls over the years and couldn't wait to see if it was true. It generally was. The reason this is normally true is because when you kiss someone you are trying to bring them a little pleasure. If he can't kiss well, then he more than likely will not be as good a lover as someone who blew your mind when they kissed you. I really don't think anyone's first kiss was all that good, you have to practice. I do not mean on your pillow, but with other people (preferably bfs/gfs). If it was so bad, then when he goes to kiss you next time, stop him and you kiss him. Show him how you liked to be kissed. this will be informative (if he pays attention). good luck!

• Yeah but it was my first kiss. I'm pretty sure I was the bad one. or that it was 50-50

What Guys Said 2

• Practice makes perfect.

Everybody finds the exchanging of spit and having a outside tongue in your mouth disgusting the first time :D

You'll probably won't enjoy the first few times you have sex either.

• I am struggling with the same thing. However, neither my girlfriend or myself have kissed anyone else, so we don't have a clue what to do. The myth of 'knowing what to do' is crazy, since it was just weird. We talked about it and said we're obviously doing something wrong, cause it wasn't even enjoyable, and laughed about it. I'm anxious to see answers for this one.

• Yeah, we both giggled. Tho he doesn't know it was my first. Tho I suppose he could guess based on how bad it was. I want to see the answers too! Haha

What Girls Said 3

• Personally, mine was wonderful. The fact that I was shaking from the excitement and disbelief of such a thing happening dampened it a bit, but other than that, it was great. I knew exactly what I was doing even though I hadn't kissed anyone before (obviously :P) ... I think I just rehearsed it in my head so many times that it just came to me. So yeah.

• My first kiss was pretty bad too. I didn't understand what the fuss was about. Also I don't think that it is something that comes naturally, sure it comes naturally to many but then again others just need practice...

• Good to know. I just seems like on the girly websites I'm on they're always like DONT WORRY IT COMES NATURALLY. and then it happened and I was like what!?

• Hahah yeah. I think you just have to try not to be nervous and just relax. Don't be afraid to try again and take it slow, it will happen eventually :)

• Maybe it just came as too much of a surprise for you to be able to think what to do. My first kiss was actually pretty good and it really did come naturally, I felt like it was just instinct and I knew what to do, I don't even know how I knew. The guy never ever guessed it was my first kiss, to this day he still doesn't know that.

Maybe start with short gentle kisses to get a bit of practice and get into the rhythm before letting it get more intense.