Girls , would you date interracialy esp with East Indian guy?

What do you think about Indian guys? Would you date , and find us attractive? Or no? Is it due to short petite structure and very hairy body, which our own Indian girls hate about us? :(

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I love Indian food.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww so sweet, but just for food you would date the guy? Lol. What do you think of Indian guys? You feel we are too hairy or short?

What Girls Said 1

• Some girls go for these kind of guys, plus I see no harm.who cares where your from

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Friend, they aren't our types, I mean we will commit suicide if by mistake we married, they will make our life a living hell, culture totally opposite like a magnet which can never work, they got lots of attitude and most important thing they never can be trusted, for money they can go to extreme, and you will never know how many guys she has been with before, and when out on work will sleep with your neighbour or lover, you don't know she herself won't remember how many time she slept with how many guys, so foreign womens strict no, and Indian women a definate yes for life long commitment, if you just want to sleep with a white women then its OK, but sure to have condom or you can be infected by them.

1|0
    1|0
  • My cousin married an Indian guy.

He's pretty tall mind you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey even I'm Indian...I can understand your problem but there are many Indians who are good and others who are not that good can get a makeover...after all no1 is born ugly..so that's just a misconception ...have confidence in yourself man...looks and other physical shortcomings can be fixed ...and remember looks are temporary ...Good characters and values are forever ...A girl truly loves a boy not for his looks but his character,virtues and other non materialistic things...

0|0
    0|0