Why do you date interracially?

I'm interested to know the different reasons as to why they do it. I do it because I'll find girl I'm interested in and if she was of a different race then so be it. An ex of mine said that she dated me because I'm white and she had subliminal self hate issues as she once mentioned that she lowered her standards just so that she could date a white guy. She had a lot of stereotypes of different races and an obsession with the idea of interracial relationships as well as mixed children. I didn't like that at all. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't date interracially, I just date. If she's not of the same race as me, it really isn't a concern of mine at all and I don't understand this preoccupation with race.

Like the first anonymous answerer said, these race questions really concern me. I never knew that people see race as such an overt aspect of a person. It is definitively NOT a person's defining characteristic.

What Girls Said 1

• If I find a guy I'm attracted to or like, it doesn't matter what race he is.

What Guys Said 3

• Ive got a japanese girlfriend. She makes me happy, I make her happy and we both love each other so we stay together. pretty simple really.

• People date white guys because there is something wrong with them. They are white washed, self hating traitors. They also date them because some of them are gold diggers.

White women that only date white guys are racist.

• I am beyond sick of these questions.