Why didn't he reply to my text?

I've been dating this guy for a couple of months and was messaging him last night and we where making plans for the weekend.He asked me to go to the beach and for lunch and because I was at the movies with my friend I didn't check my phone.It was quite late and I knew he would be asleep so I left it and replyed in the morning, saying sorry I didn't wanna wake him and was keen on the weekend plans.He hasn't replied to me all day and I can quite clearly see that he has been writing status's on Facebook from his phone all day.Whats his deal?.Should I ignore him or text him again tomorrow?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol well apparently ignoring him won't work cause he is ignoring you.use your brain.think for once. once. If a guy has been on his phone he obviously saw your text and ignored it so what would ignoring do?if you have been sleeping then he sees you as a sex girl and not an actual option for anything serious good job .there is a difference by the way trust me I know this stuff

What Guys Said 2

• It seems that you're leaving out some important details, like why you two have been dating for that long a period of time and nothing more has come of it. If by "dating", you mean "f***ing", then it would make sense. But, if you're referring to "dinner and a movie" style dating for two months, he probably gave up.

• Um well I'm not really sure where we stand and why it hasn't progressed to more.We are sleeping together but we also do things like hang at the beach and go out for eats a fair bit.I just don't want o be pushy which is why I've never mentioned a relationship to him.

• He probably just moved on and is not interested

What Girls Said 2

• What can he reply? You just said sorry you didn't wanna wake him and that you were keen on the weekend plans. Not much he can reply on I think...

• Just to finish making plans cos we didn't really pick a day, also he always asks me what's happening in my day and he didn't evan awknowlge my text.

• Maybe he wanted you to ask him how his day went for a change... Just text him again and see if and what he replies.

• Just text him tomorrow and ask if the 2 of you are still on for the weekend. If he replies back yes then yay! If he doesn't respond or says no then oh well his loss.