Guys, would you date a girl who makes more than you or had a higher education level?

It might sound stupid...but I think I would develop an inferiority complex if I had to date someone who made more than me or had like, a masters degree. Any other guys feel the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this is a guy topic but I wanna leave some input

hmm, I'm studying architecture but I dropped in dentistry, my parents intended me to be an oral implantologist (specialist professional), he's studying culinary arts but dropped in engineering, he doesn't have a superiority complex and neither do I, what he studies and likes is completely upto him, that won't change how I feel about him

so.. no I don't think all girls are hypergamous, many are but not all, some just set their standards waay too high but some guys are like that too, super rich daddys boy with lotsa money, and yale/harvard education types are usually the ones with impossibly ridiculous standards, girls of the same isolinear type are like that too

btw if you think girls are picky you should look at yourselves, many many guys are picky, especially smart handsome athletic types, theyre too picky it makes me wanna reverse pile driver them and snap their necks on the landing, complete jerks

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• Unless she's rubbing it in my ace and intentionally bring it up, probably not. Higher education depends, usually you study what you like. She can go become a lawyer, I'll still be the one fixing computer issues.

• I would not mind at all dating a girl like that but the matter is whethet she would date a guy that has a lower education and economic level then she does

• It depends, it doesn't matter to me.

• of course I would. the problem is most women won't be cool with it

• without a doubt -- I'm not intimidated by a successful and educated woman!

I prefer them!

• I'd date somebody like that. It wouldn't bother me at all

• I would be happy to date her, as long as she was OK about it too.

• Girls usually don't date "down," so you shouldn't have to worry about it. They are hypergamous.