She texts me for no reason

this girl I'm hooking up with just texts me for no reason at all even when we have nothing to talk about. she'll text me ANYTHING, something random and she expect me to start a conversation.

she will text me as a reminder that she exists that says "here I am, talk to me" (she doesn't literally say that but that is basically what it means).

if she expect me to treat her like a princess she is talking to the wrong guy. what do I do

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she even know where she stands with you? Obviously, you just want to get laid occasionally, but is this clear to her? It doesn't appear to be, or if it is, she may still want more. The only way to do this is to tell her you're not interested in anything but occasional sex and then go and find someone who is willing to just have sex and nothing else.

What Girls Said 2

• She obviously wants a relationship. Even though that's not what you signed up for and she knows it! She is trying to change your mind into wanting something more and she is testing you to see how much attention you are willing to give her. The more you give then the more she will begin to expect and the more she will convince herself that there is something more between you to. By texting back you are saying you liker her. If you must text her keep things impersonal as possible and keep your responses short and neutral. Give her a bunch of idk's and ok's and idc's and throw in some I guess. Next be busy a lot. Only call on her when you want sex.

• Tell her you only want her for sex. Otherwise she is probably getting her hopes up. Just tell her, if you ignore her texts she'll probably just keep texting.

• well when I ignored her one time she texted me again 30 minutes later saying "no responses make me sad" loll

• Exactly which is why you shouldn't ignore her just tell her to stop texting you

What Guys Said 1

• put your foot down and tell her that she's only a semi-good cumdumpster and you don't need her as a pen pal.