Would you date a Marine.

I enlisted in the Marine corp and ship out in November just wanted to know opinions on whether you would date me or not because of that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being apart is always tough to deal with but if I really liked him then sure I would. I had a friend in the army I met a couple years ago, if he didn't already have a girlfriend at the time I would have loved to date him, we got along really well.

And not that it's a deciding factor or whatever but I really do dig those marine uniforms.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't

• It'd be hard to be apart. I don't find marines more attractive than other guys, but if I liked him I would date him regardless.

• though being apart in relationships is difficult, if I liked you, I would. So, go get that girl ;)

• if he sent me pictures of him in that uniform. and we have to have actual attraction too lol

What Guys Said 0