How would you feel a guy using a coupon?

So me and some friends were having a discussion about first dates and we were split on whether or not it's OK to use a coupon on a first date. Well we know it's OK but the vote was split on if you would and how the other person would feel. So I decided to come here to get an opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• it makes him look a little cheap in my opinion. I am not against coupons but I just don't think it's good first date etiquette.

*downvotes awaiting*

What Girls Said 2

• As in would I feel insulted? No I would be glad to know he is smart and practices safe sex.

• Of course it's okay. I don't see a problem with it or why anyone else would. If you could save money, why wouldn't you?

What Guys Said 2

• if she has a problem with you using a coupon then she should pony up and pay! something she should be doing anyway, any women who does not insist on paying her share is not worth dating.

• It makes the guy thrifty, wise, and smart. There's nothing wrong about it.