Do guys only use online dating for to hook up?

I think the idea of online dating is great because you get to meet people you wouldn't normally run into. But I've heard quite a few guys say that online dating is just for hook ups . Are there any guys looking for something serious or is it just a lost cause? Thoughts guys and girls

23

Most Helpful Girl

• some are, there is no general rule

What Guys Said 3

• There are definitely guys who look for serious relationships on dating sites if their lifestyle doesn't lead them to meet many people normally.

Seems just as common that most women aren't interested in a serious or monogamous relationship, dating sites are more for the adventurous type these days. Which is fine, but frustrating for others.

• I'm pretty sincere for online dating. but a lot of girls I talk to play too many games.

• Most guys are only up for hook up.

Though there are still the few who are really genuine in finding their other half in online dates.

What Girls Said 1

• it is just for hook ups lol