F**k Buddies, how ??

I slept with this girl I met on a night out last week. First and only time I have ever had a one night stand. We were both sober on the night. We messaged on Facebook and texted a little. I'm not looking for a relationship but I would be up for something casual.

How do I suggest we become F**k Buddies via text. Its obviously a delicate topic ? I'm not even sure how I would bring it up in text !

Most Helpful Girl

• Please, Please, Pleas be upfront. don't give her false hope that you may actually like her as someone you want to be serious with. I'd prefer a bloke to say hey - I'm not looking for a serious relationship, just a little fun. she will either say cool, me too or she will point blank stop texting you. that way, 3 months from now, you don't end up with a girl crying on your doorstep wondering what went wrong and she won't feel like an idiot. whatever happened to people not being afraid to say what they really think or want? It would make life so much more easier than people trying to read somone's mind and actions.

Happy F*cking LOL

• I'm going to be brutally honest here ... You sound like the greatest, most down to earth girl I have ever had the pleasure of speaking to. I agree entirely, I certainly don't want to lead her on and risk her feelings getting hurt. Which means I have to be clear and blunt to a degree but I feel that being blunt may offend her and the chances of seeing her again would be slim so wording and timing is key ! And that is the bit I'm struggling with :/

• Why thank you :) whatever you do don't word it in a way where she will think it means that maybe there's a chance for something serious. If you do go down the route of being totally upfront ( in the long run you'll feel better 4), if she can handle the f-buddy scenario, then you're good to go, if not then she'll let you know. Try: I think you're a cool girl - someone I can see myself having fun and hanging out with, but I'm not after anything serious atm...good luck hun

• you do risk her going into a "casual relationship" but still looking for more, though..

What Girls Said 5

• Dude don't do it over text. Once I had an FWB. He invited me over to watch Batman and I was like OMG I LOVE BATMAN because who doesn't love Batman? And then he started kissing me and I was bored with my non-existent love life so I was like..ya know what? Let's go. And so that is the story about how we became FWBs.

I guess the point is just that you should invite her over to watch Batman or something and then go for it. It becomes pretty casual after that and whenever you invite her over to chill after that, she'll know.

• You don't suggest it. It happens. The way it's usually started for me is casual flirting. Maybe say "so that night, it was pretty fun, it would be super cool if it happened again ;) " or something like that. If she flirts back, cool! Make a 'date' (not a date, but a day) and chill annddd try kissing her and see if you can take it further. :)

That's how it happened for me at least...GOOD LUCK! :D

• Ask her, if she's desperate for you using her, and her thinking that might lead to a relationship, say that's not going to happen. Then see if she wants to be used!

• try sexting with her;)

• I think maybe one day you should text her to see if she wants to have a fun night with you again. ask her out somewhere, or to meet at night. then you'll see if its possible

What Guys Said 1

• There is no need to ask her considering you aren't trying to enter into a real relationship. Just invite her over to watch a film or something and make a move again.

• This move might actually lead her into thinking she likes him. Better to be as blunt as possible.

• Why? He hasn't said he likes her or taken her on a date or anything. If she gets the wrong impression its her fault. If he straight up just says he wants sex with her she might well say not even if she is interested in that arrangement because agreeing to it will make her feel like a slag.