Will meeting up in real life be different to texting?

I've been texting a guy for 5 years and briefly seen him a couple of times, but it's been a few years since last time. We feel like we may be in love but we have never been together in the flesh for longer than ten minutes. If we meet up is it likely that his feelings will change? I'm still the same person as I am when I text!

Most Helpful Girl

• It is possible that it will feel different. It is also possible it will feel somewhat similar. Depending on how mutual the relationship was. Sometimes people just "click" when it comes to IM. In real life they may not get along too well. I would say you should just try acting yourself, don't think to hard about making it feel the same as when you text. Maybe view it as a completely different person than the boy who you have been texting. I hope this will help you:D

GOodluk

What Guys Said 5

• Of course it will be different. No matter what anyone says, there is absolutely no substitute for face-to-face contact. Your feelings for each other may or may not end up changing, but for certain the dynamic between you two will. Good luck...

• It will definitely spice up things for the two of you.

Real life meetups can do wonders in letting two people get closer to each other.

• You're dam right it will be.

Crazy question.

• No it will be fine

• It depends, i was inlove with my ex ad after months of not seeing her we met up and everything felt the same i personally feel like it will be the same thing but it depends (:

What Girls Said 2

• I had a similar incident where I went on two dates with a guy before he moved and we continued talking for years. However, when he came to visit for a weekend things went down hill very quickly. We found that although we were great on text/phone/skype, we clashed A LOT in person. Hopefully this won't happen to you :/

• yes, it will be completely different,