Would you deny dating your ex?

I used to work at the same place as my ex-gf, I quit a few weeks after we broke up because I got a better job. I went into there to shop, and luckily my ex wasn't working. But, a girl who I never saw before was ringing me up, and I mentioned that I used to there. Then she said, " Didn't you date Sarah (my ex)?" I lied and saId no. Do you think this was douchey or would you do the same thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• what's the point? I only lie when its necessary.. Are you ashamed of dating her?

What Girls Said 8

• I am slightly ashamed of my ex ha ha

but I still wouldn't deny him if someone asked. because they probably asked because they already somewhat knew... what's the point in lying?

• She was probably just making conversation. If you had said yes then nothing would have happened. But she probably told your ex that you said no which could cause problems for you if you ever go there while you ex is working.

• No, I would never lie about that. I wouldn't say anything, change the subject, or just tell the truth. I think it's douchey to lie. Nobody trusts a liar.

• That girl told your ex your denial. That might've hurt your ex's feeling. Why did you deny it?

• Usually denying or lying about your past means you'd rather not bring up old feelings or deal with the past. It's not douchey, just human nature. I wouldn't do the same thing, because any ex of mine is not a problem to me, they are just a lesson learned. Learn and grow from your past relationships; don't ignore them.

• No. I do not mind denying an ex because this guy who I was friends with high schook he asked me out and I went out with him for a short time like 2 days and honestly if anyone adk I would say I never dated him. Because I didn't consider him my boyfriend. We never even went out on a date. And honestly when a guy takes me on a date I don't consider him my boyfriend. I still date and talk to other guys until I decide to become mutually exclusive.

• *high school

*asked I would say I never dated him because in my heart I never consider him my boyfriend

• I think it was a bit douchey because that girl might tell Sarah and she might be hurt. Why did you lie anyway? Did you just not want to talk about the subject?

• No.

What Guys Said 2

• Shes your ex, who cares!

• I wouldn't deny it.

If you say the truth now, you don't need to remember anything.