Do some women not like kissing?

Do some of you girls out there just not like to kiss cause when I kiss my girlfriend she doesn't always seem all that into it ?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could eiter be that she is not into you or possibly not into kissing in general. Some girls don't like cuddling too.

What Girls Said 3

• Ask her if something is on her mind. When my boyfriend is kissing me, but I am thinking about something that has been bothering me, its hard to be into the kissing. I've even pulled away a few times. (Hint, girls like it when you care about their feelings. So when she seems off, or distracted, hold her hand, or stroke her arm and ask what is wrong)

• Not that I know of. All women enjoy kissing if they are with the right person. If she's deeply in love with you, she'll enjoy it. If you want to know for sure, why don't you just ask her? Good luck!

• if your into the person then you shouldn't mind kissing them :)

What Guys Said 3

• Only if they are asexual or have some phobia about exchanging bodily fluids (so very few).

• You must be a bad kisser, or you always go for the tongue.

• I met one like that, except she liked it during sex. Most girls love it.