Why do guys disappear?

I've been dating this guy for a while now. We went on a date and the next day he text me. All seemed fine. I usually wait for him to text me. The next day he said "what happened to you we went out and I didn't hear nothing for you." whatever again he text me the next day too. so the day after I decided to text him so he doesn't feel like I'm not into him and no response. This is why I don't like texting him first he almost always does this to me. I would like to understand why? I am going to talk to him about it when I see him but I just don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're playing games and so is he. He got offended that you didn't text him so in retaliation, he did the same to you

What Guys Said 1

• It's not always the guy's job to text you. Is it his to do everything in the relationship?

• No but this is the reason why I let him text me first because when I do I don't get an answer in the whole day or the next. I say hi, good morning, how are you? And nothing

• But that's one of those texts that's not really about anything in particular. I don't mind if a girl texts me with something real to say (tell me about something funny that she just saw, or talk about a trip or something coming up.) But when you get a good morning text every day, it's not really a pressing matter. Especially if you are busy.

What Girls Said 1

• Did you ever respond to him the times he texted you? If not, you are sending him the wrong signals that you aren't interested. If you play games, expect them to be played right back. Based on your age, I would say this is true for you... and my advice to you is to stop it. The real world doesn't act like this.