Who gave you your first kiss? Do you remember their name?

My first kiss was from a beautiful Canadian Indian girl with long black hair. Her name was Disha.

I'm 20 and she's 22 ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• My first kiss was at 5 years old in kindergarden, playing house lol. Of course there was no tounge. The girl's name was Bonnie (I think)

What Girls Said 2

• My first kiss what my homosexual friend his name I think was Giovanni or Kevin one of those two

• I was 16. It was from a boyfriend that I had met in middle school 4 years ago. His name is Devin aka Devil :P

What Guys Said 5

• 8th grade. so I may have been 13-15. Her name was Clare. She was very pretty and we ended up dating, but she was a bit of a sloppy kisser at the time...still very memorable though

• My first kiss came from Jamie when we were playing house at the age of six.

• My first kiss was with this girl I met in high school she was cute and funny... we broke up a year later.. her name was Mary if I recall correctly

• Jasmine from the Foxy Lady. She was wonderful.

• Ever heard of the phrase, "Don't kiss and tell"? Might as well give us her twitter account