What to do with your boyfriend you have been dating for a long time? I don't want to make him bored of me.

My boyfriend and I have bee ndating for 5 years and it seems like we do the same things over and over again. I don't want him to get bored of me...any ideas of what to do, guys please give me some ideas.!

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's stayed with you this long, I wouldn't stress out over it. 5 years is a long time. Trust, I'm a guy who has been known to have a short attention span with girlfriends in the past. A guy who stays with you 5 years loves you. But of course, you could alway get a little bit freakier in the bedroom. Or take some trips together. They don't even have to super expensive vacations, maybe just spending a weekend somewhere cool that isn't too far away. Oh, and you could always keep up with you appearance. You don't have to be made up all the time, but it's cool if you're not wearing sweats or pajama pants most of the time. (Can't stand when girl wear pajama pants to do stuff outside the house.)

What Guys Said 2

• Try something different. Something you haven't done in a while it could be a trip. It could be movies, dancing going out to eat at a new place.

• plan a trip to a beach and go swimming

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't worry about him getting bored of you if you have been dating 5 years. Are you bored of him though? You could just try to get out of the house, take a drive and bop around somewhere.