Am I being to clingy?

There's this guy I like and I can never tell if he likes me back or if He's just being nice. We don't usually text, but on Friday night I texted him to see if he was going to our friends house for a party. We both ended up going but we kept texting all night and all the next day, until that night. The next day I didn't text him until late in the evening because I had to work and when I asked him what he was doing he said "not much brb I'm gonna be driving". I didn't text anything back because I didn't want to distract him but he never texted me back and I noticed that he was on Skype half an hour later. When we wer texting we talked about music and art and he showed me some pictures. If I text him saying he should send me more now/tonight, is it to needy? How much is to much? PS He's kinda shy so I don't know if he would start a conversation if he wanted to

What Guys Said 1

• I've had a lot of "things" like this, where I would wonder if they liked me or were just being nice. Tell him you would like to talk to him more. Don't make it too awkward though, just tell him, "Hey, I really enjoy talking to you, but I don't think we talk all that much." And see what he says. If he kind of ignores it or doesn't care about it, he's probably just being nice or he has friend zoned you. If he agree's and starts talking to you more, he probably likes you, in that case, you're going to have to figure out if he likes you as friends or more than.

What Girls Said 0