What's wrong with my boyfriend? What should I do? Should I contact him for breakup

Four days ago I had my wisdom tooth pulled in the morning after college and my boyfriend knew about this and wished me the best of luck once I got home we was texting back and forth. I told him I had got pain pills but I wasn't going to take them and take advil. When we the pain started to kick in I told a pill to relax me and than when my mom got my pain pill that. I passed out, during that time my boyfriend texted me 3 times ,I told him I was eating icecream and than passing out.. he responded I thought you was pill free, than a text with hello? And than a text with .. alright than! When I woke up 5 hrs later I told him I.was in so much pain I took the pills and feel asleep. He didn't respond. I called him and asked him why are you mad? He said why It took Me so long to respond ,why it took 5 hrs..when I told him I feel asleep because the pills made me sleepy he said oh I think you just made that up. I got pissed off and told him off, I was angry because I was I'm pain and he was acting crazy. He said.I don't like you calling me cursing me.out...so I said just text me, my mouth was hurting and still bleeding. Well he never texted me, and I.haven't heard from him in a four days.. Normally when something like this happens I will text him and tell him I'm.upset and we work it out its always me making the first step but this time I didn't because I felt his the way he acting was not normal.. what's is his problem? Did I do.something wrong..

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not a guy, so I don't know what he is thinking, but I don't think that you were wrong( except for the cursing him out, but I don't cuss). Anyways some guys will feel insecure and worry that their Girlfriend is going out with other guys and cheating on him, I am not saying that's how he feels, but I know some guys are like that. Anyways, maybe when your mouth feels better you can get together and talk about what happened, and if you don't feel like he is telling the truth, or he has a stupid excuse, then you can break up with him, but I would check first to make sure you didn't miss something, and then you could wonder if it could have been... :)

What Guys Said 1

• He sounds like a tard. Get a new one.

What Girls Said 3

• To be honest, it sounds like you two are way too immature to be in a relationship. Him because he couldn't stand you sleeping and you because the second he ignores you for albeit a pitiful reason, you jump to "omg let's break up!"

Honestly, this sounds like a relationship between two 16 year olds. Not two 24 year olds or however old you two are.

Just the harsh truth.

• Sounds like a pretty stupid reason to break up. Call him and ask to talk but don't jump to breaking up right away.

• I am so not seeing how this is a big deal... you both sound super emotional.. I think you should just wait til he texts you, if he doesn't then say adios!