My boyrfriend isn't texting me back

my boyfriend, well actually he's a sloth. Isn't texting me back, I fear he is getting other women pregnant. Idk.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I fear he is getting other women pregnant."

You're making a very common female mistake.

That mistake, is thinking that there are other women out there who want to have sex with your boyfriend.

It takes a lot of work for a guy to find a woman who's willing to let him penetrate her. Sounds like your "sloth" just got extremely lucky, finding you so quickly.

What Guys Said 4

• text him that you are pregnant. He might now wanna have two kids in one year. Talk to him..kick his ass. You don't really sound like you fear anything...lol..have fun

• That's kind of a leap. Actually that's a really big leap and a little ridiculous...unless it's been like a 2 weeks of him not being in contact. But if we're talking a few days...smh

• You're over thinking things, and you even posted this on break-up.

You must be having trust issues.

• If he takes longer than 5 minutes to reply to a text he's totally cheating on you. You should break up with him and spread rumors.

Kidding. Totally kidding. Talk to him about it. In person.

What Girls Said 3

• First off, chill out a bit. Don't keeping nagging at him cause that will only push him away more.. Give him some time to reply and decide a reasonable amount of time you're willing to wait before confronting him.

In my opinion, if he takes more than a day to get back to you, you have a problem. However I doubt that he's getting other women pregnant. And if he is? Well then you need to kick him to the curb.

• Well, I think you need to sit down and have a serious conversation with your boyfriend. This could become a serious problem if you don't get control of it now!

• LOL sorry "getting other women pregnant" kinda made me laugh... very forward and to the point. Just ask him, if it looks like he hesitates to answer, then probably?

I don't know, just ask.