I need advice on my ex. I pushed him away. Please help! :(

Me and my ex started talking about a month ago. My friend told me he loved me and still had feelings for me. Everything was going great until we had s-x, then I kinda became distant. I kinda pushed him away and avoided him. I think it's because I didn't exactly know how to take him (broke up about a year ago) We never had a break up talk and I had so many questions on my mind from last year. Wasn't a good break up. So I didn't know what to think..

I said something that turned him off one night when I was drunk and kept saying I needed to go home (He drove me to his house because I couldn't drive) He said he felt weird and that pushed him away.

Well after that I didn't text or call him or make any effort because I didn't know if he wanted to talk to me after that. Even though he was all I thought about for those 2 weeks..I just had so many things on my mind from our relationship before. I found out he went on two dates with this other girl after. He told my friend that he went on the two dates and he said if I would have called or texted him, he would have never went on those dates with her. Thought I wasn't interested. He said he needs a girl to make effort and take control in a relationship. He's used to girls taking control, and that I do hold to much in. Someone who knows what they want.

I talked to him Friday night and he was honest about the girl and I asked him if he liked her. He said he hasn't talked to her since the dates and doesn't know how he feels or what he wants. He's in a happy place. Busy with work and football. Since then I texted him saying sorry for ignoring him and distancing myself because I didn't exactly knew how he felt, and called him yesterday but never called back. I'm trying to make effort but I don't know if I was giving to much emotion because he pushed away. I know guys don't like emotion.

I feel like if I called or texted him I wouldn't bein this situation. We'd be fine.I feel so stupid! I know it's my fault for not cummunicating and being insecure. I don't know know if I should wait and see if he calls or just text or make some effort in the next couple of days? He might need some time I don't know but I can't let him go because I love him to much. I know I want him. I don't want to see him with anyone else. What should I do? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I WANT TO QUICKLY USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE MOST POWERFUL SPELL CASTER WHO CAST A SPELL FOR ME TO GET MY LOVER BACK. MY LOVER LEFT ME AND RUN AFTER ANOTHER GIRL, HE CLAIMED HE WAS NO LONGER FEELING OUR RELATIONSHIP. HE BLOCKED ME OFF HIS PHONE AND MAIL. I TRIED ALL I COULD TO GET HIM BACK, BUT TO NO AVAIL. 3 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTERS DECEIVED ME AND GO AWAY WITH MY MONEY AND DID NOTHING FOR ME. A FRIEND WHOM DR KABAKA HAS HELPED BEFORE GAVE ME HIS CONTACT AND ASSURE MY OF POSITIVE RESULT. I WAS ACTUALLY CONFUSED AND SCARED BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO LOOSE ANY MORE MONEY. SHE ENCOURAGE ME TO GIVE A TRY, I DECIDED TO GIVE MY LAST TRY, TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DR KABAKA CAST A SPELL FOR ME AND MY LOVER CONTACTED ME IN LESS THAN 48HOURS AND HE ACTUALLY CAME BACK LOOKING FOR ME. HE PROPOSED MARRIAGE TO ME AND NOW WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN 3WEEKS TIME. THANKS TO YOU DR KABAKA, I WILL FOR EVER REMAIN GRATEFUL TO YOU. I ADVICE ANY ONE SEEKING FOR A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER NOT TO WASTE ANY MONEY OR TIME WITH FAKE SPELL CASTERS, JUST GO STRAIGHT TO DR KABAKA NOW, HIS CONTACT EMAIL IS kabakaspell@gmail.com OR HIS PHONE NUMBER +2348169750752, I AM 100% SURE HE WILL HELP YOU TOO. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SIR, YOU ARE REALLY AS GREAT AS MY FRIEND TOLD ME.

What Guys Said 1

• My ex-boyfriend dumped me 0ne week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulted him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr YOGUDA. You are truly talented and gifted. Email: holytrinitytemple200@gmail.com is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.

• This does not help me at all..

What Girls Said 2