Met guy at bar, texting but long distance

So I met a guy at a club a few weeks ago. I live about 4 hours away and was just visiting for the weekend. We kissed but had to part ways that night because we had our own groups of friends (and I'm not a hoe and didn't want to sleep with him). Anyways he got my number and texted me that night, and the following day but I didn't have network. I texted him when I got back and we texted back and forth for the first 2 days (he texted first). I texted him Friday and we chatted a bit. It's now Tuesday and still nothing. So my question is... playing hard to get or playing the field?

Look- I wasn't even considering keeping in touch with him when I met him but he asked me to keep in touch. He was respectful and said he wanted to take me out properly etc... I told him flat out I live far away and he didn't seem to mind. I was surprised at his pursuit... now all of a sudden nothing.

Does this need to be put to rest or is he just playing the field?

Any advice guys?

About him: late 20s, good job, good looking but I don't know anything about his personal life.

Do I text him then or leave it to him?

What Guys Said 1

• He's not playing.

It's the distance that sets you both apart that's stopping him.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to find out a lot more about him to even decide if you want to date him or not. I wouldn't really sit around and wait for him, just do your thing and if he texts back then worry about getting to know him better first.

• If you want you can text him closer to the weekend to see what he's up to. Maybe then he'll set up a date with you.