Leave or give him a chance?

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for 7 months but been best friends for Bout 2 years. About 2 weeks ago I noticed all these inappropriate websites and dating websites in his history one the iPad I confronted him about this but never got a answer. About a week later I loged on to his computer to do sum Internet searching when his yahoo account poped open, he had a long list with over 600 friends and by looking at the names they did not look so innocent, so I checked is email to find out the whole time we have been dating he has been on sex chat websites and talking dirty how he wants to meet up and going on cam and performing for these girls. I confronted him about this and showed him the profiles he had mad for these websites with also had posted looking for women and he denied he ever wrote them or have been on them since we have been dating. I know he is lying as in his emails he has message from these websites and message he is sending to other girls. He is always saying he hates lying but is always lying to me about chating to any girls he also said he deleted that account, which he hasn't, but I can't stop thinking about it and it is driving me insane do I stay or do I go?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think there is anything wrong with looking at p*rn on the internet. Most men and women do that. If you want a guy that doesn't look at p*rn, then you will be alone for the rest of your life. The sex chats where he is talking to other girls is crossing the line. Of course he will lie about it. He doesn't want you mad at him, and he is trying to get out of trouble.

If I caught my girlfriends doing these things, then I would break up with her. That is something you will have to decide for yourself though.

What Guys Said 5

• I'll betg he will tell you he's just trying to get better for you, and practicing techniques on all these other girls. Hee hee ho ho har har, choke (gasp.) Your boyfriend is really a classic!

• He should dump you in a second, you snoop!

If he had looked through your internet history, email and conversations. What would he find?

• I didn't snoop and I was completely open to him in what I found, I have nothing to hide and have told him any time he would like to check he can.

Thanks for no advice!

• He is a scumbag, that is pretty clear. How you handle that depends on you and your ability to handle scumbags. Dump him, live with it. It is up to your own emotions.

But you're still a snoop.

• Don't listen to Lommelun, your man should have nothing to hide. Tell him that his sexual satisfaction should come from you, not the internet.

• Go.

• Well when you are there with him, don't know what's his need to flirt with other girls online, that showz his level of commitment to you.

What Girls Said 0