Would you date a guy like this?

A guy who cares about every one , helps with out any discretion.

decnet looking but that's not a issue my confidnce always kicks in. gives time to every one very loyal but all the girls I am every with end up hurting me or cheating. should I change how I treat people. or is it my luck that sucks

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you like a girl who is always helpful and confident gives time to everyone .

• good job answering with a question,for your answer yes I would since me being helpful never got in the way, it was usely her being to helpful to other men. what I truly need to know is is it my personalty that gives off the impression that its OK to cheat?

• Appearances are just a covers I'm not a forgiving person

• thank you for your advice. I will keep that in mind

What Girls Said 3

• Would you date a guy like this?

No as it seems he's the typical insincere guy using his 'niceness' to get what he wants.

Should I change how I treat people?

Egh in my opinion it's more suited to reevaluate the gals you're attracted to or attracting.

• You sound just fine. It's the girls who need to change. The reason you're hurt is because you're a nice guy, and bitchy girls take advantage of that.

• "decnet looking but that's not a issue my confidnce always kicks in." <----Why would you assume that confidence automatically make looks not an issue? That's still a very important factor when deciding whether to date somenoe.

What Guys Said 6

• A "nice" guy? They usually get the unattractive, overweight, awkward or (very rarely) the nice and normal girls.

• You shouldn't change. It's the girls who are the problems and not you.

You're already the definition of a gentleman.

• i don't get why the media now a days makes cheating and affers seem more appleing. but you should not give up who you are just because people are fake. be true be proud

• The fact that you 'care' about everyone is probably a disadvantage. Some people don't deserve care or even respect.

• If you put someone on a pedestal they end up looking down at you.

If you push someone into a ditch they end up looking up at you.

In most relationships the better you are to a person, the more they treat you poorly. The worse you treat them, the more they try to be good to you.

My advise is to treat someone as an equal, and never let them treat you as anything less than their equal. For example don't always let them choose which restaurant to go to. Your opinion of which restaurant is just as valid as theirs.

• Women just do what they want honestly. I was listening to a radio talk show about cheating and it was mostly women who cheated, and said they did nothing wrong... that's f***ed up. Not ALL women are bad. But in all honesty I truly belive most are with the media and all that today teaching them that all is important in society is looks and pretty girls truly belive they can do whatever they please this is mostly the younger girls school age to college and in their 30s I've noticed.

• People also assume that just because your nice they can walk all over you. Sad but its true.