Is he busy, not interested? I don't care but I just want to know if my instincts are right

him: sorry I have to cancel but all this stuff came up...i have to finish this dead line. I was so distracted all day. so sorry.

me: o OK. maybe later?

him: 2night not good

me: if you don't want to meet up and are not interested just let me know its not a big deal otherwise its a waste of time I don't want someone to be nice its jsut lame

him: I don't want a relationship and I am really am busy. I've been cancelling on everyone. I'm in over my head

me:this is the second time

him: come over later then I'll text u

the time he says we'll meet up comes along and goes

me: I don't want to wait, I'm going to bed have a good night it would ahve been nice to see you

him: I just got home now and texts a pic of his grocery bags.

i don't care but its stupid. I just want to know what's going on

haha, I forgot he said sex wasn't a big deal for him...oh ok

What Guys Said 1

• The best way to do it is to give him 3 chances. He already struck his first chance.

By giving him 3 chances, you can clearly gauge if he's really into you, or just holding you around.

• its hard because I used to cancell 9well I still do, on people all the time. its nothing personal I just get distracted or I rather just do something else or I stay ome

• If you think like that, you would lose your chance to be with him.

• he cancelled two weeks ago and now. he's not giving anything. it's like he;s purprosely being nice but non committal. I can't read it. I'm not looking for anything serious at all and that "sex isn't important to him" but no one likes being cancelled, friend or whatever/

What Girls Said 1

• Try to confront him face to face because he is not giving you anything

Or see how much he cancels on you. Try setting some time to hang out with him (you can even make him promise) and see if he cancels that

• he cancelled two weeks ago and now. he's not giving anything. it's like he;s purprosely being nice but non committal. I can't read it. I'm not looking for anything serious at all but no one likes being cancelled, friend or whatever/

• If you feel that this is pointless (and it probably is considering with all the cancelling he's been doing) then go with what your feeling. Your gut feeling is pretty much always right and it's just giving you a heads up that he is not worth it

• It's lame