Would you date a teacher?

When I was a senior in high school, I had a thing with my math teacher. He was only 10 years older and it was completely legal despite the fact that I was his student. It was the most exciting part of high school. Would you date a teacher or professor?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yes. I had this gorgeous English teacher that I had the biggest crush on. I wish I could have dated her.

What Guys Said 3

• I had an English teacher we all wanted.

• Not at school, but work Hell yes, I had Hot Sexy boss, I went inside her an gave her a Raise, an she gave me a Raise right back into my wallet lol.

• I am dating a teacher, but not my own. Would never date a teacher whose class I was in.

What Girls Said 2

• Actually no, it wasn't legal for HIM to date a student. It's a law. It might not be statutory rape, but it's against the law for a high school teacher to date a student. He would have lost his job if he was caught.

• I understood that it was illegal. Hence the "despite the fact that I was his student"

• No. It's too risky.