Why is it that I only want to hook up

with a douche who was reading text messages while he was fingering me? I will make out with other guys, but going farther than that makes me feel uncomfortable. It took me so long to trust him and I don't know if I can trust anyone else

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh he doesn't sounds like a trustworthy guy. Sweetheart, do you want a guy who treats you as an object or treats you like a person, most importantly a lady. There are many great guys out there who are trustworthy. Ignore the other posts by guys on here about this guy being cool. You are not someones bitch. No girl ever deserves to be treated that way unless they like being treated that way, which is stupid. Don't stay involved with a guy just because you invested time with him. Invested time doesn't create trust. Trustworthyness does. And this guy doesn't sound trustworthy because I can kind of tell that he doesn't care about you. You don't deserve that. Find a man who respects you, not one of these sweet talkers who don't care about you. The grass is a lot greener on the other side. I'm telling you.

• Thanks for best answer. :) I hoped I helped you out some. You deserve better and you will get better if you just believe in yourself and just trust that good guys are out there that will treat you good and make you a happy person. Trust me :)

What Guys Said 8

• What a jerk! I never heard of such a disrespectful thing! He should feel lucky to be allowed to touch you, instead of touching his phone. He should get into a relation with his phone, not you. Just brush it off as one of the most ridiculous experiences you will ever make in your life, because probably never anyone will ever treat you this bad again, and move on. Also, never talk to him or look at him again. Or, if you prefer to get back at him, tell him that he is a total jerk, and that has been the worst lover ever, and he doesn't deserve you in a way. And may his d*** rot. Then find someone who truly cares about you. Good luck!

• First time I heard about someone doing this, Trust takes time but try not to let Men take advantage of you, unless you like his type of ways.

• Youre not in an emotionally healed place to be intimate with anyone at this moment

• Look I'm just saying you can do better, now tell me have you heard that lately?

• Wait, this dude is reading your texts while fingering you? What a hacker...

• have some f***ing respect for yourself, jesus f***ing christ

• I laughed so hard. Dudes a boss.

• Because you're attracted to guys who can multi-task. Nothing wrong with mixing business with pleasure.

What Girls Said 2

• you need to respect yourself more.

• because you don't feel like your worth it/;pretty enough thus seeking this guy's approval.

don't let him take advantage, leave him.