So what should I do now?

So I just went on first date, came out pretty good and set another date on March 23 and we are still at least 3 weeks away. What should I do in this 3 week to keep in touch? call/text few times a week? or just stay silent til 23rd?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever you do, don't stay silent! I have to say I find it a bit odd that the next date is three weeks away, but that's just me. I'd say send the occasional text, and perhaps call in a week or so. You'll see how regularly she responds/sends things and then you'll figure out how often you should be in touch.

• originally she said the 16th but I said oh I cannot I have work on that day so I suggested how about 23rd? she was like oh! that's perfect that's when my tests are all over!

So OK ill keep talking to her. I guess so far its a good sign?

What Girls Said 2

• keep texting her if you guys already initiated the phone calling just to talk then do that as well... don't stay silent!then its going to make the second day awkward.

• do NOT stay silent whatever you do!

What Guys Said 2

• The worst thing you can do is stay silent wait a couple days to see if he contacts you first if he doesn't it wouldn't hurt to text or call to see what he has been up to!

• Girls freak the f*** out if you stay silent, so don't do that. But don't communicate every day. She'll just get the wrong idea and think that's what you'll be like if you start dating full time. And let's face it, you won't be like that.

A few times a week seems about right.

• lol I thought distance creates attraction?

• Yeah, but you have to judge the distance right, and what seems trivial for a guy, will be dump-your-ass huge for a girl.

• understood! thanks!