Mystery is part of the reason you date someone?

Further if you already know everything about a person its boring?

Agree or disagree?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to solve the mystery, to find out if they are worthy of a long term relationship. I don't however like the mystery part. In fact that is my least favorite part of the relationship. I prefer to know and understand them. Maybe to some people that is boring, but to me in is comforting to know and understand the person I am in a relationship with.

What Girls Said 1

• Mystery is part of the reason you date someone? --- yes to get to know the person more (courtship stage) if he can be a suitable partner for me. I don't know if we are on the same page but there's difference between dating and in a relationship.

Further if you already know everything about a person its boring?--- it depends if you like what you know.

What Guys Said 1

• Agreed! This is why its important not to be an "open book" early in a relationship.