Do you think she's into me?

This girl is really confusing me, and I could use some advice so I don't humiliate myself, because she's my friend and I don't want to ruin anything because I misinterpreted things, even though I like her a lot. She's 17, I'm 18. She's very shy so I guess keep that in mind?

-We've talked on the phone like three times for like two hours a piece

-We have texting conversations a few times a week, and we talk about whatever for a long time and she's sometimes flirty. Takes an interest in my life

-She's said she wants to cuddle with me before

-She's said I'm really cool and that I'm not like other guys at all

-She's hugged me like three times and put her arm around me before

-She always says hi to me really enthusiastically in the hallway at school. Always smiles at me when she sees me, looks for me to walk her to class sometimes

-She teases me and touches or pokes at me playfully a lot

-She always laughs at my jokes, even the bad ones

-We went to the movies together once, but I wasn't sure if it was a date because like two weeks before the date she said "we're just friends" really casually so that confused me. She tweeted she was going on a date, though, and I got a hug at the end of the night and she let me put my arm around her. So...?

-We also hung out only a few days into our friendship a while ago. After that, though, she said she didn't want me to think she was leading me on. Everything I said above has happened after that. So, I'm confused.

What do you think? Am I just a friend or what? Sorry this is long. Please help me out and thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• She's really into you. That girl being touchy, spends a lot of time with you, and even talks to you for a lot of times means she's invested, and being invested means that she's very interested in you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say go for it.

• "We also hung out only a few days into our friendship a while ago. After that, though, she said she didn't want me to think she was leading me on. Everything I said above has happened after that. So, I'm confused."

Read between the lines. She didn't specifically say that she wasn't leading you on. She only said she didn't want you thinking it. If you thought she was leading you on, would you still put up with her? Probably not. That's why she told you that. In other words, she wants to lead you on without you knowing it. Just like when a girl says "I'll let you know" to a guy asking her out.

• "In other words, she wants to lead you on without you knowing it." And I'm guessing that's a bad thing, right?

• Do you want to continue hanging around her if she is not really interested in you, or will you accept nothing less than really dating her? Are you prepared to cut her off completely if she does not like you back?

• I'm okay with being her friend if that's all she ends up wanting.