Does it really matter if I haven't dated?

A lot of people tell me that I need to find a boyfriend or tell me I'm a lesbian just because I haven't had a boyfriend yet. I'm not saying that I don't want one or I'm unattractive, so you know and etc I'm 5”4 skinny 32D’s curly brown hair with greenish blue eyes , a lot of guys flirt with me but none of them do anything about it. Why do people insist on telling me I need to be like everyone else I have been different my whole life why change now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they want you to date because they want you to fit in and they can complain about their relationship problems with you or something. And it doesn't matter if I haven't dated yet- heck I didn't even start dating yet. I rather be growing up, learning about myself first, finishing school, and wise up about relationships instead of going in all clueless.

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't really matter if you haven't dated. You're still young, and I'm beginning to see that you'll grow up to be a very beautiful woman.

What Girls Said 1

• Seeing that you are under 18 that doesn't matter.