Mixed messages from ex boyfriend, confused!

I broke up with my ex 3 1/2 years ago & it took a long time for him to realize it was really over as he kept texting me & spying on me etc. Anyhow eventually he disappeared & we both got on with our lives. A few weeks ago I saw him drive past my house several times (would like to add there's no other reason for him to drive my way). So I texted him & asked why he was driving past my house - no answer, so I thought I'd be friendly & texted him again & said if ever he fancied a cuppa to pop by as it had been years & we could both be civil to each other now? No reply. So weeks later I saw him near his work & went over to speak to him & he wouldn't talk to me or even look me in the eye. Its seriously bugging me why someone would go out of their way to drive past your house but won't talk to you. Any ideas guys or girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably regrets the break up, but the same time being in stalker mode isn't gona make things better for him. it's best for you to just avoid him since he's just toying with you and and not responding to your messages. Find someone who will respect you and treat you better instead of playing games.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• "So I texted him & asked why he was driving past my house " whoa whoa whoa, don't do that! Are you sure YOU are over him?

"So weeks later I saw him near his work & went over to speak to him & he wouldn't talk to me or even look me in the eye." He is over you and you are obviously not..