Guys,Do you prefer good girls or bad girls to date?

I' ve seen a few guys complaining about their girls,they are mean girls because they threat them like crap but still are with them,look for them,love them. In a general rule what would you prefer good girls or bad girls.? What is the difference between them? Can you share you entire life with one of them or no? What makes you like a girl the good side or bad side?

Most Helpful Guy

• The good side is the good stuff obviously. No girl is good to you all the time though... People have their moments, and so long as they don't go too far with it or mess up too often, you can make up and the relationship can go on. Everybody argues here and there. The same goes for how guys treat their girls. If she was a total bitch to us all the time we would never have been with her to begin with. Shit happens in dysfunctional relationships though and you hang on to the good times, hoping to make it through the rocky moments until you've had enough. Then you're done, and out of there. You see guys complaining about the bad times here and there and staying with the girl. It doesn't mean it's all bad, it just means they are probably both a little selfish and at each other from time to time. Then they make up and stuff is good for a while. People only stay if the good outweighs the bad.

What Guys Said 5

• A good girl will always win, I don't want a girl who draws attention to herself by being a bitch, very unattractive, I want a girl who draws attention to herself by being her, cute, nice, polite, genuine, friendly, outgoing, pleasant, the list goes on, but being a bad girl does not come into it,x

• I like Good Girls with a little Spunk, Spunk=Down to Earth, playful an Sarcastic with a Sense of Humor.

• pretty girls

• I would or let me say most of the guys would prefer a good girl but with bit of spice and naughtiness.

• It would be good girls.

Good girls are the most understanding, loving, and faithful woman for me.

What Girls Said 0